I consider it an honor and a privilege to work with my clients and help them understand themselves, feel empowered, and have more satisfying relationships.
Having worked in the medical field for 20+ years, I have always loved being in the “helping” profession. My transition to the field of Marriage and Family Therapy was a natural progression of my desire to help individuals, couples, and families in a meaningful but different capacity.
I have experience with children, adolescents, couples and families. Additionally, I have an emphasis in working with those struggling with reproductive trauma, including issues related to infertility, adoption, surrogacy, and child loss.
Areas of Experience:
- Marital and Relationship Counseling
- Issues related to reproductive trauma, including infertility, adoption, and child loss
- Life Transitions
- Stages of life
- Adolescent Counseling
- Child Counseling
- Addiction/Substance Abuse
- Anxiety, Depression, Mood Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Faith and Spirituality
- Supervised by Donald W. Welch, Ph.D., LMFT #50129
Education and Training
- Master of Arts with Honors, Clinical Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Azusa Pacific University, San Diego, CA
- Bachelor of Science with Honors, Psychology, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
- Bachelor of Science with Honors, Religion, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Psi Chi International Honor Society
- Alpha Chi National Honor Society