Can People change? Can we really heal and start anew? I believe we all desire intimacy and meaning in our lives but at times we get stuck in our relationships, in our thinking about ourselves and others; and our emotions can become confusing and paralyzing.
At times like these, it can feel like change is something impossible to attain and we lose hope.
My purpose and passion as a therapist is to help people find hope in their lives again. I am a therapist who longs to join with people on their journey, who is curious, who is committed to helping people rebuild healthy attachments and wants to see wholeness and healing happen. I know it is possible to change because I have experienced it myself!
The catalyst for change that I find most helpful is allowing a person(s) to identify the inner beliefs and emotions behind their problems so they can begin to change and heal. Moving at the pace of my clients, I endeavor to create an environment where we can explore these inner thoughts and emotions that keep us trapped in a negative cycle.
I love to work with couples, families, and individuals. I look forward to journeying with you toward the change you desire. You can contact me by phone or by email.
Education and Training
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Individual Therapy with adults and teens
- Group Therapy
- Drug Recovery Counseling
- Sexual Addiction
- Depression and Anxiety
- Teenage and Parent conflict
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT)
- California Board of Behavioral Sciences,
- Registered Marriage and Family Therapy Intern, #IMF 72477
- Supervised by Donald W. Welch, Ph.D., LMFT #50129