Life is full of challenges. An unexpected crisis or loss, life transitions, conflicts within marriage, family, or other significant relationships are all part of the human experience. Thankfully, there is hope for change, and opportunities to make better and healthier choices. My goal as a therapist is to provide a safe, caring place for clients to work through problems as they discover their strengths and gain insight. Healing is possible for individuals, couples, and families. I am privileged to work with people of all or no faith backgrounds.
Areas Of Experience:
- Grief and loss
- Suicide loss
- Life transitions
- Blended family issues
- Individuals, couples, and families
- Experience in leading groups for spouse loss; parental and infant loss; suicide loss.
Education and Training
- Master of Arts degree in Marital and Family Therapy, Bethel University (Bethel Seminary San Diego)
- Scripps Hospice Bereavement Counseling Training
- Prepare-Enrich Certification (for couples)
Member AAMFT (American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy)
Member CAMFT (California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists)