“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, for he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released, that the blind will see, that the oppressed will be set free, and that the time of the Lord’s favor has come. (Luke 4:18-19)
Life has a unique way of challenging us with obstacles that we never would have imagined that we would encounter. Many times, we can feel that life has dealt us a bad hand.
As individuals, we have multiple layers of disappointment, trauma, family issues, and relational conflicts. It is here that we examine how these negative experiences shape the world around us.
Together, through a collaborative effort, we can begin to embark upon a therapeutic journey of self-discovery, self-awareness, and internal healing.
Education and Training
- M.A. in Marriage Family Therapy – Alliant International University
- Master of Education, (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) University of San Diego
- Bachelor of Arts, English University of San Diego
Areas Of Expertise:
- Family/Couples Counseling
- Blended Families
- Individual Counseling
- Anxiety and Depression
- Grief and Loss
- Community Re-entry (Juvenile/Adult Offenders)
- Addiction/Substance Abuse
- Domestic Violence/Anger Management
- Court Mandated Counseling
- Supervised by Donald W. Welch, Ph.D., LMFT #MFC 50129
Areas of Specialization:
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)California Board of Behavioral Sciences, Registered Marriage and Family Therapist Intern,IMF# 85334